Short Course – Negotiate with Influence
Learn to close the deal with a handshake
The ability to achieve the best possible outcome is not a matter of luck, it requires successful negotiations to get the best result for all parties. Effective negotiation is a crucial activity in any agreement from requesting a pay increase through to securing a multi-million dollar international deal.
Negotiate with Influence is a course within the Negotiation program designed for anyone looking to develop their negotiation skills and to learn the strategies to negotiate effectively. It is a practical and highly interactive 2-day course that will teach you the techniques and skills to negotiate successfully. We will teach you the art of body language and we’ll also provide you with the tools to maximise your opportunities and to increase your confidence of knowing when and how to apply these skills to optimise the outcome for all parties.
Upon completing this comprehensive course, you will be able to:
- Understand what you want out of the negotiation;
- Understand what you can reasonably expect as a negotiated outcome;
- Determine what you are willing to give up;
- Understand the pitfalls of failing to recognise the other party’s strengths and weaknesses;
- Have sufficient skills to overcome objections; and
- Know how to close the deal.
What will the program cover?
The program content will cover:
- Understanding human behaviour and body language;
- Building trust with your negotiating partner
- Higher level language for clear progression
- Influencing language and the use of motivating styles
- The use of negotiation frames.
- Bypass resistance and overcome objections
- Strategies to influence negotiations on the unconscious level
- How to predict and use others’ motivational and decision strategies
- Congruent and ethical issues in negotiating
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people from all industries and professions looking to improve their negotiating skills in the workplace or gain an understanding of the negotiating process.
People who may benefit from this course include:
- Sales people
- Company Representatives
- Conflict Resolution Managers
- Industry representatives
- Procurement and purchasing personnel
- Executives / Senior Managers
- Team Leaders / Supervisors
- Business development managers
- Contract Managers
- Project Managers
- Team members
Course Delivery Methods
We offer two options for you to complete your course:
- Face to face classroom training; and
- Support Distance Learning.
We also offer this course on an in-house basis for work groups of 6 or more. This can be tailored to your particular organisation’s requirements.
Contact us for more information. Tailoring is surprisingly cost effective.
Simply complete the online registration form for your preferred course or contact us to inquire about other dates. If you prefer, you may also contact us to be placed on a waiting list for our next course and we will let you know when registrations open for that.
The investment for this course is $750, GST Free, and includes the training material with morning tea and lunch provided.
Discounts and Payment Arrangements
We offer discounts for group enrolments and repeat clients. Please contact us to discuss how we can assist.
Please contact us as early as possible if you have any special needs so we can most effectively work with you and ensure your needs are met.
|8 & 9 March 2018||TBA|
|14 & 15 March 2018||PLA Training Centre|