Mentoring Others – Short Course
Mentoring Others Workshop is a practical and interactive workshop which will teach you the techniques to mentor others and understand the relationship between a mentor and mentee.
This training is ideal for anyone that is new to the mentoring role or wants to successfully mentor others in the future . It examines the overall process, roles and tools involved in mentoring and is aimed at providing the attendees a solid start to the mentoring journey.
A mentor is someone who is an expert in your field of interest and the benefits of having a mentor is to leverage their learnings and experiences to fast-track your success in the same field.
Benefits of being a mentor:
- Ability to inspire others
- Opportunity to help others grow and develop in their careers
- Improve your communication and leadership skills
- Ability to persuade and encourage others to move in a desired direction
- Feel re-energised through working with enthusiastic mentees
Why become a mentor?
- Satisfaction in knowing you had an inpact on someones professional and person
- Development of leaderships skills and building confidence
- Getting a fresh perspective from your mentee
- Receiving recognition from peers and superiors
- Helping develop your professional network with fellow mentors
BRISBANE Course dates:
|Day 1 & 2||4th & 5th November||PLA BRISBANE Training Centre|
Registration from 8:30am on day 1, all training sessions commence promptly at 9.00am. Finish time will be no later than 5.00pm.
Canberra – Level 1, 142 Mawson Place, Mawson ACT 2607 (Free parking is available nearby in Mawson).
Brisbane – Level 1, 451 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 (200 metres from the Fortitude Valley train station with access to public buses only a few metres away on St Pauls Terrace. There is also secure parking at the Valley Metro Car Park adjacent to the Fortitude Valley train station with reasonable Early Bird specials for daily parking).
Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided.
Complimentary fresh coffee, tea and cold drinks available all day.