Leadership in Strategic Procurement Program
This option is a double qualification program that, upon successful completion, will award you with the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Procurement (PSP80116) and Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918).
This program will focus on changing the organisation’s ability to implement Strategic Procurement while you lead and manage your people/team through this organisational change. This program will use a holistic approach to complete the requirements and it will provide you with the skills to implement and lead strategic procurement in both public and private organisations.
To complete the Leadership in Strategic Procurement Program you will do an intensive 3-day course in our Canberra office, followed by a series of remote sessions every 3 weeks through to completion. You will have up to 12 months to complete the program, however generally this can be completed within 6 – 9 months if you were to undertake the training or approximately 3-4 months if you were to do an RPL.
PSP80116 consists of 4 units of competencies required to complete the qualification.
The core/required units are:
- PSPPCM025 Influence and define strategic procurement direction
- PSPPCM026 Establish the strategic procurement context
- PSPPCM027 Evaluate and improve strategic procurement performance
- PSPETH005 Lead and influence ethical practice in the public sector
BSB51918 consists of 12 units of competencies required to complete the qualification.
The core/required units are:
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBMGT520 Plan and manage the flexible workforce
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBCOM503 Develop processes for the management of breaches in compliance requirements
- BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation
Must have completed the Diploma of Procurement and Contracting. Must have a functional level of English, are currently employed in the public sector or related industry, have the capacity for independent learning and group work.
Discounts & Payments
We offer discounts for group enrolments and repeat clients.
In partnership with Study Loans, we can provide financial assistance to people who are eligible. Flexible finance options can help fund your education with repayment terms from 6 months to 48 months with no penalties for early repayment. Find out how much your repayments may be with Study Loan’s Loan Calculator. Please note that Study Loans do charge interest, fees and penalties for the use of their service, and they are payable to Study Loans throughout the course of your loan. Find out more in their Frequently Asked Questions.
Registration from 8:30am on day 1, all training sessions commence promptly at 9.00am. Finish time will be no later than 5.00pm.
Canberra – Level 1, 142 Mawson Place, Mawson ACT 2607 (Free parking is available nearby in Mawson).
Brisbane – Level 1, 451 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 (200 metres from the Fortitude Valley train station with access to public buses only a few metres away on St Pauls Terrace. There is also secure parking at the Valley Metro Car Park adjacent to the Fortitude Valley train station with reasonable Early Bird specials for daily parking).
Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided.
Complimentary fresh coffee, tea and cold drinks available all day.