BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
This qualification is ideal for project team leaders and project managers wishing to advance their skills to the level of a professional project manager. The student will gain the skills to oversee projects to meet goals and objectives of the organisation. It will provide a theoretical understanding of project management and practical tools and skills for implementation in the workplace.
The course is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and follows the project management lifecycle from project planning and governance considerations through to project implementation and project completion.
This qualification is ideal if you are working in or wanting to work in project leadership and management roles with responsibilities for achieving project objectives. It will allow you to advance our skills to:
- determine project objectives, identify project lifecycles, and the scope and changes throughout the lifecycle;
- plan, implement and manage costs, scope and timeframes of the project;
- manage the procurement process within the project; and
- identify risks and develop risk management strategies.
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Classroom training (ten (10) full days to complete course);
- Recognition of Prior Learning; and
- Online learning (yet to be released).
This course consists of eight (8) required units and four (4) elective units:
- BSBPMG511 – Manage project scope;
- BSBPMG512 – Manage project time;
- BSBPMG513 – Manage project quality;
- BSBPMG514 – Manage project cost;
- BSBPMG515 – Manage project human resources;
- BSBPMG516 – Manage project information and communication;
- BSBPMG517 – Manage project risk; and
- BSBPMG521 – Manage project integration.
- BSBPMG518 – Manage project procurement;
- BSBPMG519 – Manage project stakeholder engagement;
- BSBPMG520 – Manage project governance; and
- PSPETH003 – Promote the values and ethos of public service.
Must be at least 25 years of age, have a functional level of English, have some relevant work experience, have the capacity for independent learning and group work.
Discounts & Payments
We offer discounts for group enrolments and repeat clients.
In partnership with Study Loans, we can provide financial assistance to people who are eligible. Flexible finance options can help fund your education with repayment terms from 6 months to 48 months with no penalties for early repayment. Find out how much your repayments may be with Study Loan’s Loan Calculator. Please note that Study Loans do charge interest, fees and penalties for the use of their service, and they are payable to Study Loans throughout the course of your loan. Find out more in their Frequently Asked Questions.
Canberra Course dates:
|Day 1 & 2||13th & 14th March||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 3, 4 & 5||18th, 19th & 20th March||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 6 & 7||1st & 2nd April||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 8, 9 & 10||6th, 7th & 8th May||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 1 & 2||29th & 30th August||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 3, 4 & 5||11th, 12th & 13th September||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 6 & 7||26th & 27th September||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
|Day 8, 9 & 10||16th, 17th & 18th October||PLA CANBERRA Training Centre|
Registration from 8:30am on day 1, all training sessions commence promptly at 9.00am. Finish time will be no later than 5.00pm.
Canberra – Level 1, 142 Mawson Place, Mawson ACT 2607 (Free parking is available nearby in Mawson).
Brisbane – Level 1, 451 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 (200 metres from the Fortitude Valley train station with access to public buses only a few metres away on St Pauls Terrace. There is also secure parking at the Valley Metro Car Park adjacent to the Fortitude Valley train station with reasonable Early Bird specials for daily parking).
Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided.
Complimentary fresh coffee, tea and cold drinks available all day.