BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
This qualification is ideal for project team members and those who are working, or intend on working, in a team project environment. It is suited for people with some existing work experience as well as those at entry-level in project management.
The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice will develop skills to enable you to identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of context.
This qualification is ideal if you are working in or wanting to work as:
- contracts officers;
- project administrators;
- quality officers;
- small business operators and
- members of a project team with no direct responsibilities for overall project outcomes.
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Recognition of Prior Learning; and
- Online learning
This course consists of three (3) required units and six (6) elective units:
- BSBPMG409A – Apply project scope-management technique;
- BSBPMG410A – Apply project time-management techniques; and
- BSBPMG411A – Apply project quality-management techniques.
Elective Units (choose six):
- BSBPMG412A – Apply project cost-management techniques;
- BSBPMG414A – Apply project information management and communications techniques;
- BSBPMG415A – Apply project risk management techniques;
- BSBPMG416A – Apply project procurement procedures;
- BSBPMG417A – Apply project life cycle management processes;
- BSBPMG418A – Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques;
- PSPETHC401A – Uphold and support the value and principles of public service; and
- PSPGOV422A – Apply government processes.
Must be at least 20 years of age, have a functional level of English, have some relevant work experience, have the capacity for independent learning and group work.
Discounts & Payments
We offer discounts for group enrolments and repeat clients.
In partnership with Study Loans, we can provide financial assistance to people who are eligible. Flexible finance options can help fund your education with repayment terms from 6 months to 48 months with no penalties for early repayment. Find out how much your repayments may be with Study Loan’s Loan Calculator. Please note that Study Loans do charge interest, fees and penalties for the use of their service, and they are payable to Study Loans throughout the course of your loan. Find out more in their Frequently Asked Questions.