BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
This qualification is designed to give individuals the skills and edge needed to take leadership of an organisation and manage it accordingly. It is ideal for those who are looking to pursue a management or supervisory role by recognising and enhancing your current knowledge and skills to become the leader you aspire to be.
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Classroom training (eleven (11) full days to complete course); and
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
This course consists of four (4) required units and eight (8) elective units:
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader;
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships;
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness;
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan.
- BSBLDR404 – Lead a diverse workforce;
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement;
- BSBMGT404 – Lead and facilitate off-site staff;
- BSBRSK401 – Identify risk and apply risk management processes;
- BSBWOR404 – Develop work priorities;
- TAEDEL404 – Mentor in the workplace;
- BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace;
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices.
Must be at least 20 years of age, have a functional level of English, have some relevant work experience, have the capacity for independent learning and group work.
Discounts & Payments
We offer discounts for group enrolments and repeat clients. We also offer personal payment plans.