BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. You may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Gaining experience in your field of expertise to become a subject matter expert takes years to acquire, but have you considered using that knowledge to become a leader or manager in business? With your technical knowledge, moving from a technical role to a leadership or management role in any business can be difficult.
At Pro Leaders, we understand the challenges involved and we can help you transition with the BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business qualification.
This qualification is designed to give individuals the skills and edge needed to take leadership of an organisation and manage it accordingly. It is ideal for those who are looking to pursue a management or supervisory role by recognising and enhancing your current knowledge and skills to become the leader you aspire to be.
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Classroom training; and
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
BSB40215 consists of 10 units of competency required to complete the qualification.
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBIPR403 Protect and use brands and business identity
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
This qualification has a 6-month term for full-time employees and a 36-month term for completion for part-time employees under a traineeship arrangement.
Must be at least 20 years of age, have a functional level of English, have some relevant work experience, have the capacity for independent learning and group work.
Discounts & Payments
We offer discounts for group enrolments and repeat clients. We also offer personal payment plans.